DO YOU WANT TO RENT A CAR?
Register as a Blox Car user and find the perfect car for the right moment. Peer-to-peer car sharing provides a flexible alternative to traditional renting companies. By using cars that otherwise would stand unused you also help to make the world a slightly better place.
How to register:
- Fill out the registration form.
- Authenticate your phone number by typing in the code that you receive as an SMS.
- Log in to the system. (You will get your login details by e-mail)
- You will get an automated message of acceptation.
- Send booking requests!
The user must meet the following requirements:
- The user is at least 20 years old.
- The user has a driver’s licence that has been valid for at least 24 months.
- The user has no traffic offenses committed while intoxicated.
- The user has a maximum of three traffic violations during the last three years.
- The user has no payment defaults.
ARE YOU A CAR OWNER?
According to market research private cars are standing idle most of the time. A car is an expensive investment to be left unused in the driveway or on the street. By adding your car to the Blox Car service you ensure your car is used effectively and you can cover the cost of your car by renting it to other users.
- Join the Blox Car service. As a user you can also rent cars.
- After you have registered you can log in and add your car by clicking “Add car”. You can add a car using a form that you find under your personal information.
- We check the information about the car from the Vehicle Register and send you information about our service and a suggested price for renting your car. You will decide the final price. If you are not a customer at If then you can buy insurance from their online shop or we can leave a contact request on your behalf with them.
- After you accept the insurance we will confirm the listing of your car and the insurance company will send an electronic notification that the insurance has started. You will choose a Shareit-Insurance at the same time: either a third party cover for your compulsory traffic insurance or a comprehensive cover for your limited or comprehensive motor vehicle insurance. Read more about the Shareit-Insurance
- Blox Car sends you an information packet that you should store in your car. The packet includes a damage report form, a fault list and list of accessories. Please remember to fill in the forms and send copies to Blox Car. Store the originals in the glove compartment of your car.
- Ensure that the information about your car in the Blox Car service is correct and update the availability of your car in the booking calendar.
- Your car is ready to be rented!